Monday 30 January 2012

Audience research: Survey monkey Reflective comments





- I consider this relevant as I've learned how to make a survey for my work. It can target audiences effectively and I think it is a good way of getting audiences involved as they can be entertained while giving feedback at the same time.

- I have learned from the experience about how to create a survey, how to phrase a question so I receive the answers I need, and how to make a survey appropriate for a certain audience.

- It helps with my own production plans as it has given me an idea of what an audience might like to see from a film noir and what they expect from a traditional film noir.

- I think the process is quite effective; it is a good way of collecting feedback and it is quick too, so the audience does not get bored of taking the survey.